“Lovely, creative and so welcoming. I’m inspired to go home and start a hub like this.”
“Great space to come and be creative whatever your ability.”
MADE IN EAST LOTHIAN supports artists, makers and the wider creative community in East Lothian
Community Interest Company
Promoting creativity as a benefit to wellbeing, mental health, and community
Reuse and recycling are central to our mission, and form a link through all activities, including business operations.
DID YOU KNOW? Our community Arts Hub in Haddington has two open-plan workshop spaces, a gallery, tools workshop, craft scraps hub plus hireable equipped desk space for makers.
These daily drop-ins offer you opportunities for crafty skill sharing and learning, and friendship. Our groups offer a positive, productive two hours when the chat ranges from sharing craft knowledge, local news exchange and sorting the world out.
Do join us. All 10am-12pm
Banner Illustration by Astrid Jaekel
- 1st Learn to Crochet – Mandala Coasters, Darn and Repair Your Woollies
- 8th Intro to Upholstery: Stools and Seats, Make a Lampshade
- 15th Simple Sews – Autumn Pumpkins, Cyanotype – Painting with Light
- 22nd Creative Writing – All-Hallows Eve, Mixed Media Techniques
- 27th Marketing Your Creative Business
- 29th Meditative Stitching
Celebrating the talent and creativity of the artists and makers exhibited in our Makers’ Gallery at MADE in East Lothian