MADE IN EAST LOTHIAN
supports artists, makers and the wider creative community in East Lothian
- Promoting creativity as a benefit to wellbeing, mental health, and community
- A Community Interest Company
- Reuse and recycling are central to our mission, forming a link through all activities
At the Arts Hub, we have 2 open plan workshop spaces, local makers’ gallery, tools workshop, scrap store plus hireable equipped work space and equipment for stitchers, artists, and – coming soon – photographers.
A member of Circular Communities Scotland
Our new Creative Community Support project will,
- contribute to community event running costs
- provide our Craft Socials free
- offer free places in our workshops to young people who will benefit from creative and social learning.
Spaces available in all these workshops