“This is my happy place.”
“Lovely, creative and so welcoming. I’m inspired to go home and start a hub like this.”
“Great space to come and be creative whatever your ability.”
MADE IN EAST LOTHIAN
supports artists, makers and the wider creative community in East Lothian
Promoting creativity as a benefit to wellbeing, mental health, and community
A Community Interest Company
Reuse and recycling are central to our mission, forming a link through all activities
At the Arts Hub, we have 2 open plan workshops spaces, makers gallery, tools workshop, scrap store plus hireable equipped work space and equipment for stitchers, artists, and – coming soon – photographers.
Give the gift of creativity this Valentine’s with a Workshop Gift Voucher.
- 11 Feb Introduction to Lino Printing
- 4 Mar Sewing Machine 2: Zips + Buttonholes
- 18 Mar Darn and Repair Your Woollies
- 1 April Meditative Stitching
- 22 April Upcycling Projects – Furniture
- 29 April Sewing Machine Basics 1
- 13 May Japanese Mending and Patching
- 20 May Introduction to Wet Felting
- 17 June Make a Lampshade
Spaces are available now. Follow MADE in East Lothian for Spring events and projects news.
Our founder and director, Fiona Lambert is also our mixed media and upcycling tutor. Read about her journey to MADE in East Lothian.