“This is my happy place.”
“Lovely, creative and so welcoming. I’m inspired to go home and start a hub like this.”
“Great space to come and be creative whatever your ability.”
MADE IN EAST LOTHIAN
supports artists, makers and the wider creative community in East Lothian
- Promoting creativity as a benefit to wellbeing, mental health, and community
- A Community Interest Company
- Reuse and recycling are central to our mission, forming a link through all activities
At the Arts Hub, we have 2 open plan workshops spaces, makers gallery, tools workshop, scrap store plus hireable equipped work space and equipment for stitchers, artists, and – coming soon – photographers.
Support Us. Volunteer.
Give the gift of creativity this Valentine’s with a Workshop Gift Voucher.
- 1 April Meditative Stitching
- 8 April Mixed Media – Spring Canvas
- 15 April Crochet – Spring Flowers
- 22 April Gel Plate Printing
- 6 May Mixed Media – Collage
- 13 May Japanese Mending and Patching
- 20 May Introduction to Wet Felting
- 27 May Cyanotype – Printing with Light
- 3 June Mixed Media – Mark Making
- 10 June Sewing Machine Basics 1
- 24 June Knitting from Tees
Spaces are available now for these workshops.
Follow MADE in East Lothian on social for Spring events and projects news.