Terms and Conditions
MAKERS GALLERY ONLINE
Hello, and thank you for visiting our online gallery shop. If you need more information about an item for sale or an artist, please contact us before buying.
Shipping fees quoted are for UK mainland delivery, 2nd class. At this time, we are not posting to outside the UK.
Each item is priced individually, and shipping fees include works of art insurance. This can add between £4.50 to £11 to your payment, depending on the size, weight and value of the work. For example, jewellery under £50 is £4.50; a bowl under £50 is £7; any item over £50 will be £9 to £11.
Please note. We welcome collection from our Arts Hub in Haddington. All items can be collected from us free of charge. Select LOCAL PICKUP at checkout.
In the event of an item arriving damaged, please let us know within 48 hours.
Returns and exchange details
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 14 days of receipt and in saleable condition for a refund or like-for-like exchange. Please note that we can only accept returns of items bought directly from MADE in East Lothian. We don’t accept returns of promotional offers and bespoke orders unless they are faulty. We don’t accept returns of items bought directly from makers at the Wee Fair although we can help you contact them.
Please inform us as soon as possible that you wish to return an item, and no later than 7 days (2 days if it’s damaged). Once received back, we will refund in full less any shipping charges (unless the goods are faulty or incorrect) within 5 working days.
The returned item should be unused and must be returned in its original packaging including the tags and any further documentation.
Any return delivery charges will be payable by you. Please ensure you get a proof of postage when returning items and ensure that the product reaches us at the following address:
MADE in East Lothian CIC
Community Arts Hub, 21a Hardgate, HADDINGTON, EH41 3JW
All online ordering of workshop tickets is enabled by Modern Events Calendar and our chosen payment merchant, Paypal.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- We do not keep any records of your card details.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to print or save a digital copy of the ticket confirmation as proof of purchase.
- There is no booking fee.
- By entering card details onto Paypal, you confirm that the credit or debit card being used is yours.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Payment for all online bookings is at point of booking.
You can also book in person at MADE in East Lothian Arts Hub, 21a Hardgate, Haddington EH41 3JW.
If Your Plans Change
- If your plans change and you can no longer attend a workshop, please advise us immediately. You must cancel your tickets to MADE in East Lothian no less than 14 days before the event to receive a full refund.
- When you have to cancel less than 14 days before, you will not be offered an automatic refund. We will, however, try to resell your ticket. Only if it is re-sold will we be able to refund your fee.
- As an alternative, we can transfer your booking to another workshop, subject to availability. You will be liable for any balance if the new fee is higher.
We are a small, non-profit making company and would sincerely ask you to donate our ticket price instead of refunding.
Workshop Fee Refunds
- We will refund workshop bookings up until 14 days before the event.
- Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and your booking reference and let us know you are unable to attend.
MADE in East Lothian is not VAT registered, so there is no VAT added.
We make every effort to show every product as accurately as possible but due to limitations and differences between monitors, there may be slight colour differences to those displayed. We endeavour to ensure the accuracy of our web site. However, it is possible errors may occasionally occur. We will make every effort to rectify errors as soon as possible but we cannot be held responsible
We ask that you thoroughly read the item description before buying.
We are unable to refund you if you’re unhappy with something that has been described and/or clearly shown in a photograph. If you need more information, please contact us before buying
We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you.
Our Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.